Today we talk about the prevailing social issues that is slavery in some of the Chinese villages. The whole world read about the mysterious chaining of a woman in China. A video shows a chain running from her neck to a wall inside a doorless shed. This is shocking.
Today we speak to Yaqiu Wang. Yaqiu Wang is a senior researcher on China at Human Rights Watch, working on issues like internet censorship, freedom of expression, protection of civil society and human rights defenders, women’s rights, and slavery in china. She has provided commentary to the BBC, CNN, and the New York Times, among others.
Prior to joining Human Rights Watch, Wang worked for the Committee to Protect Journalists. Wang has a MA degree in International Affairs from George Washington University and her articles have appeared in Foreign Policy, The Atlantic, and The Washington Post, among many others.
Also Read: NYC Subway Shooter
A Conversation With Peter Kellner: What's Happening In The UK – The Politically Social Podcast
- A Conversation With Peter Kellner: What's Happening In The UK
- In Conversation With Attorney Bill Lienhard On Rampant Cases Of Deed Theft In New York City
- A Conversation With Former NYPD Office Jillian Snider On Why Are Many Minors Joining Armed Robbery Gangs Like “Own Every Dollar” in New York City
- A Conversation With Retired NYPD Detective John Baeza On Why Are Many Minors Joining Armed Robbery Gangs Like “Own Every Dollar” in New York City
- The History of Pro Life Movement and The Challenges Post Roe v. Wade Being Overturned.